Take this pop quiz to find out if your company should have a courier on account.
- Does your company use courier delivery service at least once a month?
- Do you require same day delivery or express courier service for your deliveries?
- Do you want to entrust your deliveries with the top 10 courier companies in Singapore?
- Do you want to save precious time in getting quotations every time you need to make a delivery?
- Do you want to be able to track your deliveries with ease?
If you answer “Yes” to 3 or more of the questions above, then it would make perfect sense to have your regular couriers to set up an account for your business.
Here are a few reasons why it is beneficial for your business to have an account with your preferred local courier provider:
I. Establish familiarity and understanding of your delivery needs and requirements and will be able to provide better service.
II. Manage and track your deliveries better.
III. Save time and the hassle of getting quotations each time you need to book a delivery.
IV. Be given priorities for ad hoc orders, especially if you have urgent orders for express same day deliveries.
Follow these useful tips to learn how to set up an account with your local courier service provider:
- Understand your courier needs and make a list – Put down in a list of your delivery requirements from types of shipment sent to the frequency to the budget allocated for use of such services.
- Talk to your courier service provider – Find out what are the types of accounts available and share the list of you made on your delivery requirements with your courier service provider so they can set up an account to meet your business’ needs.
Regardless of the size of your delivery orders, XDel is able to set up an account for your business. For business with smaller delivery orders, instead of cash payment, you can opt to set up a pre-paid account with us.
To find out more about how you can set up an account to access XDel’s offerings of express same day delivery courier services, drop us an email today at email@example.com or call our hotline 6376 1838 to speak to one of our friendly customer service crew members.