Make Your Mark
We believe remarkable companies starts with remarkable people. Join us as we make an impact and change the logistics industry, both in Singapore and the world.
A Family of Passionate and Dedicated People
Courier Messenger Full-time/Part-time
The Courier Messenger - We are always looking for hard working, passionate individuals to join our team. Messengers will play the critical role of delivering documents and parcels to the receiver, ensuring that it reaches the receiver safely and surely. Whether you are on foot, two-wheeler or four wheelers, be part of an exciting team where delivery is our passion.
IT Programmer Full-time/Part-time
The Programmer - A tech whiz who loves fiddling with gadgets and technology. If you enjoy coding and developing robust programs, we want you.
Mobile App Developer Full-time/Part-time
The Developer - You are living in the age of mobile technology and you have an eye for design and UX. Join our team to create the next big thing.
Customer Service Agent Full-time
We invite interested personnel with Call Centre exposure as Customer Service Agents to be a part of our dynamic work team. You will be our first point of contact to potential enquirers and customers.
• To provide customers with friendly and professional service during call transactions
• Candidate able to speak Mandarin to handle Mandarin-speaking customer is advantage
• Passionate about service excellence
Customer Call Centre Manager / Executive Full-time
In this Customer Experience centric role: You set the standards and processes for the Customer Call Centre team to ensure professional services that focus on good quality services over the phone or via emails. You will act as a point-of-escalation for the team where you have the ability to drive and engage team members with initiatives to improve service levels and adopt best practices to manage and maintain service quality and performance of customer service care.
You are a service-oriented people person who will lead the team ensuring consistent delivery of solution-focused services with excellent timely customer experience delivery and ownership culture whereby raising team engagement level. You take lead to develop effective partnerships with stakeholders in the Customer Experience value-chain on customer service improvement initiatives, evaluating and transforming existing customer and communication channels.
Requirements: Open only to Local or PR
- You must have experience in the contact centre environment of which at least five  years are in leadership roles.
- You are a seasoned contact centre manager or a highly-experienced project manager of multiple teams or a sizeable team of customer service officers.
- You must be confident and articulate, a problem-solver and people person.
- Good communication skill, fluent in both English & Mandarin/Malay and excellent public relation skills;
- Strong Computer Skill, especially Microsoft Office;
- Min Diploma and above